Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
DBED's scope of work with GeothemEx in 1992
|Title:||DBED's scope of work with GeothemEx in 1992|
Scientific Observation Hole
show 3 moreHawaii
|LC Subject Headings:||Requests for proposals (Public contracts)--Hawaii|
|Date Issued:||23 Mar 1992|
|Publisher:||Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism, State of Hawaii|
|Citation:||1992. DBED's scope of work with GeothemEx in 1992. Honolulu (HI): Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism, State of Hawaii.|
|Abstract:||The general scope of work described in the Request for Proposal consists of providing assistance to DBED and DLNR for seven tasks:|
1. establishing priorities for resource assessment methodologies;
2. planning the direction of the SOH program, with particular emphasis on the cost-effectiveness of various exploratory drilling methods;
3. planning appropriate well tests, surveys and mapping projects, including input on instrumentation, equipment, methods, procedures, personnel, and budgets;
4. providing technical guidance relative to the geothermal/cable project master plan and EIS;
5. providing technical guidance relative to the planning and design of the geothermal/cable project by the Consortium and HECO:
6. providing objective, scientifically supported conclusions about the extent and characteristics of geothermal resources in Hawaii for use in policy-making or investment decisions; and
7. providing geothermal well-field design and resource management expertise to avoid over-production and premature depletion of geothermal resources.
|Appears in Collections:||
The Geothermal Collection|
Please email email@example.com if you need this content in ADA-compliant format.
Items in ScholarSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.