Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
East-West Center 2020-2021 : annual report
|AnnualReport2020-2021.pdf||5.77 MB||Adobe PDF||View/Open|
|ReachAndImpactReport2020-2021.pdf||1.08 MB||Adobe PDF||View/Open|
|Title:||East-West Center 2020-2021 : annual report|
EWC research & impact report : 2020-2021
|Publisher:||Honolulu, HI : East-West Center|
|Abstract:||The East-West Center Annual Report 2020-21 highlights the ways the Center community has risen to the unprecedented challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic over the past two years, including:|
- Expanding impact through online events that have reached more than 115,000 viewers
- Providing safe shelter and welfare to our residents as the Center's student housing remained open
- Supporting emerging leaders through innovative remote programming
- Increasing engagement in the Pacific by hosting a virtual summit of the Pacific Islands Conference of Leaders and a variety of other initiatives under the revitalized Pacific Islands Development Program
- Providing expert analysis on issues ranging from pandemic policies and climate impacts in the Pacific to international policy in the Arctic and water conflicts on the Mekong
The report also includes a graphic timeline highlighting EWC milestones and accomplishments during the pandemic, and a separate Reach & Impact Report (7 p.) offering comprehensive statistics and infographics on the Center's engagement and outreach.
|Description:||For more about the East-West Center, see http://www.eastwestcenter.org/|
|Appears in Collections:||
East-West Center Annual Report|
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need this content in ADA-compliant format.
Items in ScholarSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.