Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Bird Inventory of Pu'ukohola Heiau National Historic Site, South Kohala, Hawai'i Island
|Title:||Bird Inventory of Pu'ukohola Heiau National Historic Site, South Kohala, Hawai'i Island|
|Authors:||Morin, Marie P.|
|LC Subject Headings:||Birds -- Hawaii -- Hawaii Island.|
Puukohola Heiau National Historic Site (Hawaii)
Bird surveys -- Hawaii -- Hawaii Island.
|Issue Date:||May 1996|
|Publisher:||Cooperative National Park Resources Studies Unit, University of Hawaii at Manoa|
|Citation:||Morin MP. 1996. Bird inventory of Pu'ukohola Heiau National Historic Site, South Kohala, Hawai'i Island. Honolulu (HI): Cooperative National Park Resources Studies Unit, University of Hawaii at Manoa. Technical Report, 102. 13 pages.|
|Series/Report no.:||Technical Report|
|Abstract:||Sixteen bird species were detected during four surveys made during 1992 and 1993. Two of the species (12%) were indigenous migratory shorebirds and the other fourteen (88%) were introduced non-native species. The paucity of indigenous avifauna and the complete absence of endemic species can be attributed directly or indirectly to human influences.|
|Description:||Reports were scanned in black and white at a resolution of 600 dots per inch and were converted to text using Adobe Paper Capture Plug-in.|
|Sponsor:||National Park Service Cooperative Agreement CA 8002 2 9004|
|Appears in Collections:||The PCSU and HPI-CESU Technical Reports 1974 - current|
Please contact email@example.com if you need this content in an alternative format.
Items in ScholarSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.