Tom Nance Water Resource Engineering
This digital collection results from a collaboration between these organizations in the University of Hawaii at Manoa:
- Hawai‘i Groundwater and Geothermal Resources Center
- UH Manoa Library
- Ike Wai -- Epscor Hawaii
- Hawaii Institute of Geophysics and Planetology
- Water Resources Research Center
The following people made this project happen:
- Renowned hydrogeophysicist Tom Nance lent his invaluable reports, datasets, and maps for digital dissemination.
- WRRC faculty and HGGRC director Dr. Nicole Lautze led this project -- overseeing the digitization, metadata generation, and posting of these files.
- Digitization Coordinator Alice Kim created the metadata.
- Research assistants David Perreira and Honour Booth scanned the reports.
- Library programmer Daniel Ishimitsu set up the collection onto ScholarSpace, the University’s digital repository, and will maintain it.
The National Science Foundation via the Ike Wai -- Epscor project (award #1557349), Tom Nance Water Resource Engineering, and Hawai‘i Groundwater and Geothermal Resources Center sponsored this digitization project.Hawai‘i Groundwater and Geothermal Resources Center https://www.higp.hawaii.edu/hggrc/