Hawai'i Accounting Research Conference (HARC)
Hawai’i Accounting Research Conference is an annual global accounting conference held at the University of Hawai’i at Mānoa (UHM) in early January. The purpose of the conference is to provide a venue that is both delightful and affordable for attendees to engage in lively discussions about intellectually stimulating accounting research.
The conference is held at UHM and uses UHM facilities, including the housing facilities, to create an opportunity for all accounting researchers to attend and to present quality research. While the conference founders do not seek financial sponsorship, individuals, corporations, and universities, are encouraged to provide financial support for attendees who may not be able to cover all of their registration and travel expenses.
The Conference is sponsored by:
- Belgrade University, Serbia
- Carson College of Business, Washington State University, USA
- College of Management, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Rennes School of Business, ESC Rennes, France
- School of Commerce, Waseda University, Japan
- Seoul National University, Business School, Korea
- Shidler College of Business-University of Hawai’i-Mānoa, USA