Language Learning & Technology
Language Learning & Technology is a refereed journal that began publication in July 1997. LLT disseminates research to foreign and second language educators worldwide on issues related to technology and language education.
- Language Learning & Technology is sponsored and funded by the University of Hawai'i National Foreign Language Resource Center (NFLRC) and the Michigan State University Center for Language Education and Research (CLEAR).
- Language Learning & Technology is a refereed journal with an editorial board of scholars in the fields of second language acquisition and computer-assisted language learning. The focus of the publication is not technology per se, but rather issues related to language learning and language teaching, and how they are affected or enhanced by the use of technologies.
- Back and current issues of Language Learning & Technology are indexed in the Current Contents/Social and Behavioral Sciences, ISI Alerting Services, Institute for Scientific Information's (ISI) Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI), Linguistics Abstracts, PsycINFO, and Social Scisearch databases.
- Since 2007, Language Learning & Technology has ranked in the top 20 Linguistics journals and in the top 20 Education journals in the Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports.
- Language Learning & Technology is published three times per year (February, June, and October).
Collections within this community